Covid - 19
As the world adjusts to new travel norms and expectations we have since the onset of the pandemic enhanced our cleanliness procedures, hygiene & service measures in order to support your personal wellbeing throughout your stay to ensure the safety of our guests and associates is our top priority.
Our hotels and services adheres firmly to the SOP laid down by the Government of India,Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, WHO & ICMR guidelines and have accordingly set-up our routines and procedures. Our team members are trained in precautionary safety, heightened hygiene and sanitation practices and measures have been taken for their successful implementation at the properties.
We conduct daily temperature checks and track travel history of guests. We have increased our focus on hand hygiene, regular disinfection of exposed surfaces that are prone to high touch with government recommended disinfectants. Contactless check-in and check–out procedures, QR code menus, strict social distancing norms are some other parameters that have been initiated to ensure that we give priority to our guest's well–being, while maintaining the highest standards of service that we are known for.
We hope this gives you reassurance as you look ahead to future travel plans –because we are ready to welcome you. On behalf of the Grand Hotel family, we thank you for your continued loyalty, trust and support.
Below is a snapshots of what are we doing to ensure the safety of our guests and associates is our top priority
Implement physical distancing measures throughout the hotel.
Increase cleaning and disinfecting
Increase cleaning and disinfecting frequency throughout the hotel, paying attention to high-touch items.
Install alcohol-based hand sanitizing and glove stations near the front entrance and public areas.
Install protective screens at the front desk.
Wash all linens at a high temperature for optimal disinfection.
Disinfect key cards
Provide clean and disinfected key cards upon check-in.
Methods of payment
Offer cash-free methods of payment.
Provide a clean and disinfected TV remote.
Adhere to the strict safety procedures while serving all food and beverages.
Lock or remove all minibars.
Provide team members with comprehensive hygiene and prevention training program.
Team member PPE
Provide team members with personal protective equipment.
Team member temperature checks
Monitor team member health when legally permitted or required.
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- First aid kit available
- Access to health care professionals
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Face masks for guests available
Cleanliness & Disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate area
- Single-room air conditioning for guest accommodation (all rooms)
Food & Drink Safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Delivered food is securely covered
10 High-Touch Deep Clean Areas in the Guest Room
Switches & Electronic Controls
Lights, lamps, switches and electronic controls.
Handles and Knobs
Doors, closets drawers, furniture knobs and drapery pull handles.
Majar Bathroom Surfaces
Toilet handles and seats, splash walls, shower/tub controls and sink faucets.
Climate Control Panels
Telephones, Remote Controls and Locks
Handsets, dail pads and function buttons.
Bed & Bedding
All bed linens including duvet covers, pillowcases and sheets.
Bulk dispensers, individual amenities, tissue boxes, soap dishes, amenity tray and hair dryer.
Table, desk and night stands.
Iron, safe handle and keypad.
In-Room and Beverages
Cutlery, glassware, ice buckets, minibars, kettle and coffeemaker.